Got-Rack.com Career Opportunities
Current Job Openings and Job Descriptions Below:
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
The Inside Sales Representative coordinates with project managers and the drafting team to ensure goals are met. Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers primarily by phone to increase sales of our products and services. Provides support to customers over the phone and may conduct site visits, as necessary.
- Develops and maintains relationships with potential and existing clients in the technical and scientific wholesale and manufacturing fields.
- Identifies and locates new clients through a variety of methods including networking and cold calls.
- Develops and implements strategies for sales in an assigned region or industry.
- Applies knowledge of the field and product features to match products to the needs of clients.
- Answers inquiries from clients concerning products, their uses, and the industry at large.
- Provides information, quotes, credit terms, and other bid specifications to clients..
- Negotiates prices, terms of sales, and/or service agreements; prepares contracts and submits orders.
- Collaborates with purchasing departments, managers, and other staff to confirm that orders are processed with accuracy and efficiency and that products are distributed properly.
- Periodically prepares and reports results, status of accounts, and leads to manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Thorough understanding of products to be sold.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2-4 years Sales Representative experience required.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift to 15 pounds at times.
- Travel to meet with clients or potential clients will be required on occasion.
The Welder will weld, cut, and braze metal pieces and products by using flame-cutting and hand welding equipment.
- Plans details of work order procedures; gathers required tools and materials based on instructions and specifications provided for the job.
- Repairs and fabricates various items and equipment using cutting, burning, and welding techniques and equipment.
- Monitors the welding, burning, and fitting process to ensure parts are not overheated or damaged by warping, distortion, expansion, or shrinkage.
- Prepares, assembles, and tacks weld parts and surfaces to be welded.
- Maintains, organizes, and cleans equipment and the work area.
- Notifies supervisor when faulty equipment or defective materials are discovered.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Thorough understanding of machines and tools used in welding including designs, uses, maintenance and repair.
- Basic math skills required.
- Ability to read and use a tape measure.
- Basic understanding of design techniques, principles, and tools necessary for the precise production of technical plans, drawings, models and blueprints.
- Excellent ability to read and listen to assignments given in a variety of forms.
- Basic understanding of mathematics as related to welding assignments.
Education and Experience:
- Completion of a formal apprenticeship OR successful completion of an in-company, three-year training program required.
- Must be able to weld components that are vertical, flat, or overhead.
- Must have enough manual dexterity and stability as required for precision work.
- Must be able to see details at close range.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to traverse facilities and machinery by climbing, balancing, lifting, walking, stooping, and carrying materials.
POWDER COAT SUPERVISOR
The Powder Coat Supervisor is responsible for the most effective and efficient use of the powder coat line, while maintaining accuracy and quality.
**THIS PAGE AND IT’S CONTENT IS INTENDED TO BE A MANAGEMENT GUIDE TO DESCRIBE GENERAL CONTENT AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE POSITION AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY GIVEN TIME. COMPENSATION VARIES DEPENDING ON CREDENTIALS AND EXPERIENCE**