SPRING-RAIL PUSHBACK RACK SYSTEMS
Design a More Efficient Warehouse with a Spring-Rail Pushback System Solution available for you.
Spring-Rail is a unique pushback system designed for 2, 3, or 4 pallet deep storage. Spring-Rail tracks have no pitch and can be installed on existing pallet racks.
When pallets are loaded, springs stretch to gradually cover full length of track. During unload driver removes front pallet and springs automatically push forward all pallets behind.
1st pallet leans against green spring-head. 2nd pallet pushes 1st pallet toward the back as the springs expand. If 2nd pallet is unloaded, pressure from green spring-head forces remaining pallet to the front as the springs contract.
Spring-Rail Pushback Systems fully utilize the storage space available. The picking aisle always remains regularly stocked since the pallets “flow” towards the front. This is considered a “first-in/first-out” (FIFO) system. In a Spring-Rail Pushback System, pallets are loaded at the top end of the slightly inclined rack. The pallets glide safely and easily to the other side.
These warehouse racking systems are designed for trouble-free operation allowing for inventory turnover that is quick and efficient. whether merchandise is moved strictly on pallets or as part of an order picking system. This warehouse racking system is ideal for freezer applications, food distribution or for storage of high-volume goods. These Rack Systems are good for warehouses where pallets need to be removed quickly.
- can be installed on any type of rack (no special beams required)
- Tracks are horizontal (no incline)
- Lower profile than conventional pushback carts systems
- Pallets move together – does not derail or block
- Ok for wood / plastic pallets any size including non-standard dimensions
- Pallets in a lane can have varying weights & size
- Ok for front pallet case picking
- Horizontal tracks = material on pallets will not drift or fall
- Optional center track for very heavy loads or weak pallets 10 – ok for cooler / freezer environments
- Easy to operate – minimal training for lift operators
- Quick install – shipped fully assembled
Please Call for Additional Discounts on Orders Over $5000
CALL TODAY • 1-800-647-2257
Not sure what type of racking or capacity is best for your needs? – Call 1-800-64-RACKS